Friday, February 3, 2012

Check up

I have ideas for longer blog posts, but I haven't taken the time to write them. I feel the need to at least check in and record my weight, which I checked on Wednesday. I'm at 173lbs. now, which means I've officially lost 10lbs. now. I'm pretty happy about the small changes I'm seeing already. I can tell that my stomach is smaller. It may be my imagination, but I feel like my face looks thinner. I know that I need to work harder at the working out, but I also know that I have to work up to it, so I don't hurt myself. At this point, I'm doing 30-45 minutes of cardio 3 times a week. I really want to work up to 5 or 6 days a week. I really do enjoy working out and look forward to it. This week has been extra challenging, though, because some of my medication has made me nauseous the last few days. I'll be glad when it ends and I can get back to feeling "normal".

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Woot, woot -- progress! You are doing better at the working out thing than me lately. I need to get on it.